Order & Shipping Policies
GM Parts House Order & Shipping Policy
- In stock orders typically ship same day.
- Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be processed the following business day.
- Special order* parts typically take 2-3 days for us to acquire. Some instances may be 7-10 if GM instructs us to obtain parts from the manufacturing vendor. *Special order parts consist of any part not in stock. This changes constantly so please if you have any concerns of timing please email us.*
- Shipping carrier may be substituted if necessary by us. This will typically be due to restrictions.
- We do not guarantee any shipping times. Estimated shipping time is a service from the shipping carrier only.
- Orders over $250.00 may require in person signature to complete delivery.
- Damages must be reported to Damages@GMPartsHouse.com
- Damages must be reported within 7 days. If item exterior packaging is damaged upon signature delivery you MUST sign and write a note stating damage confirming with carrier.
Additional International Orders & Shipping Policies
- All fees including Duty Taxes and other fees are to be paid from the Buyer upon Delivery. This amount is determined from local/state/and country standards.
- Fees may be due at time of delivery and may be collected by carrier.
- There are NO returns on International shipments.
- Shipping Time is NOT guaranteed on any international shipment.
- Damage and/or shipping claims MUST be submitted to Support@Gmpartshouse.com within 24 hours of delivery. Damages consists of both packaging and/or concealed damage OR missing components. Any claims after 24 hours will not be considered for return and/or refund.