Terms and Conditions

GM Parts House is a New Car GM Dealer selling direct to the public and wholesalers. 

The catalog provided on our website for our customer's is a product of Revolution Parts,  a third party catalog company. These catalogs are not owned by GM Parts House and are a courtesy to our customers. The accuracy of fitment and/or availability is not guaranteed by Gmpartshouse.com.  We ask all of our customers to please provide your VIN with all replacement part orders. Parts are NOT RETURNABLE without a Vin number sent in with the original order.  Upgraded parts that do not match to your VIN are not guaranteed. 

Customers residing in CO, VT, PA, KY :

Colorado / Vermont

Patriot Buick GMC does not collect sales or use tax in your state. This purchase is NOT necessarily exempt from sales or use tax merely because it was purchased via the internet or other remote means. Both Colorado and Vermont require purchasers in that state to (A) file a sales or use tax return at the end of the year reporting all non-taxed purchases and (B) pay tax on those purchases.


Unless you paid Pennsylvania sales tax on this purchase, you may owe a Pennsylvania use tax on this purchase based on the total sales price of the purchase in accordance with the act of March 4, 1971 (P.L.6, No.2), known as the Tax Reform Code of 1971. Visit www.revenue.state.pa.us for more information. If you owe a Pennsylvania use tax on this purchase, you must report and remit the tax on your Pennsylvania income tax form.


Patriot Buick GMC is not required to and does not collect Kentucky sales or use tax. (b) Your purchase may be subject to Kentucky use tax unless the purchase is exempt from taxation in Kentucky. (c) Your purchase is not exempt merely because it is made over the Internet, by catalog, or by other remote means. (d) The Commonwealth of Kentucky requires Kentucky purchasers to report all purchases of tangible personal property or digital property that are not taxed by the retailer and pay use tax on those purchases unless exempt under Kentucky law. The tax may be reported and paid on the Kentucky individual income tax return or by filing a consumer use tax return with the Kentucky Department of Revenue. These forms and corresponding instructions may be found on the Kentucky Department of Revenue’s Internet Web site.

Thank you for shopping with us. Please find our policies below:

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

GM Parts House